Extrovert woman dating introverted men
It doesn't actually mean that you're always socially anxious, shy, a deep thinker, or hate parties.
Extraversion and introversion are more simply explained by how people use what Myers & Briggs, the founders of the famous personality test, called "social energy": extroverts gather energy by being around other people, while introverts use theirs up.
Men may misread an introverted woman, classifying her as stuck up or full of herself, or they may even mistake her shyness for lack of interest, while more talkative ladies who are friendly and outgoing are seen as flirty and confident. In hopes of leveling the playing field of the dating game, we have put together a little guide to assist the underdog.
If you find yourself starting up a new relationship, just be frank with your man.
Let it be known that you are a bit shy so he doesn’t mistake your introverted nature as disinterest.
Not all women are born social butterflies with the guts to walk up to a man and start a conversation.
Some of us prefer to keep to ourselves, and although there are positive qualities found in both introverted and extroverted personalities, when it comes to dating, the shy girls tend to get the shorter end of the stick.
When you’re scouting future boyfriends or even on a first date, pick a place that will automatically put you at ease.
Whether it’s your favorite Italian bistro or the local coffee shop you frequent, your environment has a bigger effect on your behavior than you’d think. Use Your Timid Nature to Your Advantage Shyness doesn’t have to be a character flaw.
Give Off the Right Signals When you’re out with the girls and trying to attract a male suitor, make yourself approachable.
This means altering your body language to give off the right vibe.
Hitch believed that the man should do 90 percent of the work and leave the remaining 10 percent to the woman.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating